Happy New Year! First midweek tweek of the new year!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverLaura

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Place: Seattle, Washington
Site: Cove 2
Date: January 5, 2011 (WEDNESDAY!)
Time: 7pm

We'd like to invite folks out for a nice evening dive... there will be friends, fun and diving... I don't know how much skillin' and drillin' will occur, but we have some upcoming GUE-Fundamentals students that may want to practice ascent drills or something...

This is an all inclusive dive, we are here to answer questions about GUE... on these dives all gear is welcome (yes, even splitfins and snorkels). If people are interested in trying out backplate and wings, halcyon canister lights, etc... we have some gear available (just PM and give me a heads up so I can bring enough extras) Due to the short days in the winter, these are night dives and sometimes deeper than 60' so we'd kind of hope that you have night diving experience and advanced cert or equivalent... if you don't and you're just starting out, don't let that stop you, just PM so we can make arrangements to have an instructor or DM to hook you up with on the dive...

for more info...

these dives are weekly dives, but sometimes alternate wednesday/thursday so please check back before showing up :)

We also have 'all divers' day dives on the weekends from time to time, and some more advanced scooter dives.

Happy New Year Laura - I'll have to fly up to Seattle sometime!

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom