hi everyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alexolsen

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
my name is allex i am new to scubaboard and i thhink it is great how nice people are on here and they have helped me alot just by reading threads thank you for that but i have a question about a hollis sms 100 bc i was wondering what people thought about it and if anyone that dives it or has it knows how much weight it holds and if it is weight integrated i could not find this anywhere and does it come with any stage rigging bands or not thank you for any help i can get

my name is allex i am new to scubaboard and i thhink it is great how nice people are on here and they have helped me alot just by reading threads thank you for that but i have a question about a hollis sms 100 bc i was wondering what people thought about it and if anyone that dives it or has it knows how much weight it holds and if it is weight integrated i could not find this anywhere and does it come with any stage rigging bands or not thank you for any help i can get

Hi Allex. The SMS 100 is not weight integrated. You can add pockets to it to hold additional weight, but if you're planning on using it to sidemount steel cylinders you will likely not need any additional weight. It does not come with cam bands for the cylinders. You have to purchase those separately.

The SMS100 does come with two cam bands, four bolt snaps and line for side mounting the cylinders.

Dwayne

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom