Stolen from Guam: KM Superlite 17Bs, AGAs, comms. & more...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CareyRose

Reaction score
Stolen items include:
2 Kirby Morgan Superliete 17-B Helmets (1 yellow/1 black) w/new spare parts.
5 AGA/Interspiro Divator MKII Band Masks w/new spare parts.
3 OTS Aquacom SSB-1001 through-water communicator sets for AGA.
SCUBAPRO 1st & 2nd stage Regulator (MK20/G250) w/Suunto Solution Computer and SPG, Compass, Depth Gauge

We are a commercial diving company located in the US Territory of Guam. Those items were stolen from our warehouse on Dec. 24, 2010. We believe those items are now in the Fort Lauderdale or Fort Myers area in FL. This case is under investigation by the Guam Police Department (Report #10-38147).

The investigation so far indicates that Robert E. Berg may have information about the stolen items. He is originally from Plantation area in FL and has previously lived and worked in southern FL and SC as a PADI SCUBA Diving Instructor (#181231) and a tech/tri-mix/cave (NSS-CDC/NACD) diver. Robert E. Berg left Guam and flew to Fort Lauderdale on Dec. 25, 2010.

Any info on the above items or Robert E. Berg will help.

Last edited by a moderator:
While posting this type of info on the internet is often helpful in locating wanted folks it can also be counterproductive at times if not coordinated with the investigative agency working the case.

If the suspect was not aware that he was being looked at by the police he may well be aware of it now as he may see this or an aquaintance may warn him. He will be more likely to hide out and it will be even less likely that he will still be in possession of your gear when located.

I am not trying to discourage you in trying to do the best you can to catch up with the person who is wanted by the law but to give you another perspective from someone who has investigated thefts and arrested thieves for over thirty years. If the police have no problem releasing this info I hope it is put on every forum you can find. Good luck and I hope you get the guy and the gear back.

I know this man and find it very hard to believe he would steal from you or anyone else.

Even in Guam people are innocent until proven guilty.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this man and find it very hard to believe he would steal from you or anyone else.

Even in Guam people are innocent until proven guilty.

Read TS's post again. He said Berg may have information. He never said Berg stole the items. If he would never steal then he has nothing to worry about when speaking with Law Enforcement.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom