Equinox Pro 10 Housing for HVX200

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
For sale from Australia is a 2nd hand Equinox Pro 10 mechanical housing for the Panasonic HVX 200/202. It's a discontinued item but in most respects identical to the HD10. The unit has served me well for almost a year (I bought it from this same forum in Jan. 2010). Water tight, fully functional, great footage. Have since bought a second camera for underwater work and use my HVX strictly topside so no longer have the need for it's housing.

I bought the Pro10 for USD$1400 and have since upgraded it with a barely used 3.5" colour LCD monitor. For US buyers the price is AUD$1200. Depending on your location in the states, standard postage will be around AUD$320 from Australia.

If buying from Australia the price is also AUD$1200, postage may be $50 - $100. The housing weighs about 20kg which explains the high freight cost.

The housing comes with a spare rear port, 2 "O" rings, lube and sundry small parts all stored in a sturdy, cushioned, marine grade tub.

If you're interested, contact me to discuss and / or see photos / sample footage.

Regards,
Mark

Customers in Australia: Standard postage now FREE and AUD $1200 sale price is negotiable!
Customers outside Australia: AUD $1200 sale price is negotiable but standard post (depends on destination) will apply.

Cheers,
Mark.

Back
Top Bottom