Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SantaCruzBen

Registered
Reaction score
Greetings. I am Ben, I reside in Santa Cruz. I enjoy diving and am looking to meet some other divers here in the area! I have dove a handfull of times around in Santa Cruz, usually under the warf, but enjoy diving in Monterrey when time and conditions permit.

Welcome to Scubaboard :)

Hi Ben,

Welcome to the NorCal forum :)!

Welcome, you dont have to dive under a warf no mo :)

Welcome to the board ben.
Are you a UC Santa Cruz student?
The wharf is awesome at night, well it pretty much is night under there no matter what time you go under, but hey you need to get out to Monterey sometime! :wink:

Hey another Ben! You can be my evil twin brother! Welcome

:rofl3:

Welcome to the Board Santa Cruz Ben (Since there's another Ben already here)...

Hey another Ben! You can be my evil twin brother! Welcome

Hmmm a good Ben and an Evil Ben...sounds like a good idea... ROTFLMBO! :rofl3:

Evil Ben, Love it.! I am a student, finishing up a degree in aeronautics, part of it online and some GEN ED stuff at Cabrillo.

I just spent the weekend down in Monterey, didn't do any scuba diving, :( however I am diving PT. Lobos on Tuesday.

The wharf at night isn't so bad, last time I was there the viz was uber nasty like 6 inches.

Ideally I want to get out diving at least once a week. I look forward to maybe catching some bubbles below and a brew with some of the locals here.

Ben:coffee:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom