Top Dawg Housing, Lights, Sony Camera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

akscubainst

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I have aTop Dawg underwater Video Housing that I purchased from a guy who was getting out of diving awhile back. I thought I would use it but never did.

If you aren't familiar with Top Dawg housings, they are a generic underwater video housing that will work with almost any Sony Video camera that:

1. Fits in the housing
  2. Has a LANC or remote control port.
This means that this housing will operate over 200 Sony and Several Canon Video Cameras.

Here's a link to the list of cameras the will work in this housing. The housing was made prior to 2008 so some cameras may require an upgrade on the housing.

Top Dawg Underwater Video Compatibility

This Sale also includes Light an Motion Sunray 7.2V 20W lights, 2 spare batteries and a spare bulb. The awesome thing about these lights is that they operate with Makita 7.2V batteries which are cheap and easy to replace.

The Sale includes:

1. Top Dawg Camera Housing This is the Pre 2008 model.
  2. Monitor Back ($600 Add on)
  3. Light and Motion Sunray 7.2 V Lights
  4. Sony CCD TRV-65 Hi 8mm Camera, charger, 2 batteries and a AA battery pack.
  5. Top Dawg Port cover protector.
The only thing I do not have for this system is a Makita charger (7.2 or 9V) These are everywhere and easily sourced for a few dollars.

This is an awesome product and will be a great setup. Perfect for someone with a Sony HD camera that they want to used underwater.

Price $800 OBO Includes insured shipping by parcel post and all Paypal fees.

cgiebaycom2011-1-149-1.png

cgiebaycom12011-1-149-1.png

cgiebaycom22011-1-149-1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom