SEI at Ohio Scubafest for year 3.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Lapenta

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
The show we had last year at the Ohio Scubafest and the warm welcome we received once again from the organizers and attendees was enough to convince me to come back in 2011!

I will once again be manning the booth. My presentations this year will be on Diver Responsibility and another in my series on Underwater Navigation. The Nav presentation last year was on the benefits of this discipline to all your skills. This year will be a little on the hows and more on the why's. I plan to focus a bit more on the selection of the proper technique given the conditions as well including the use of lines and reels.

My book will also officially debut and I hope to meet some of my future students there. I had a great time with the students this show brought me this past season. This show is truly a divers show and well worth the time to attend. It will be held in the same location as last year's in Columbus. Go to the Ohio Scubafest website for more info. Index Page

There is more and more information being added to the site as presenters, vendors, and workshops commit to being there.

There will be Atocha Treasures there! Come and see me at the SEI booth. I asked for 507, 407, or 307. Have not yet received word of which one. I'll have my book there and will be signing copies as well as giving info on Scuba Educators International programs and answering your CMAS certification questions.

In adition to my book I will have a selection of Edge/ HOG gear on display and for sale. Just signed on as a new dealer. If there is anything specific you'd like to see or buy and not have to deal with shipping let me know before 9 tonite. I need to get an order in.

Just as an aside- show rules prevent the sale of any scuba life support gear at the show or on show venue property. I will be taking orders and arranging for delivery, pick up, or free shipping of those items.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom