dive masters/centers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mermomma

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Greetings! Does anyone know if divemasters go in the water with you on day trips out of Hurghada? and while I'm at it any new recomendations for dive shops... I'll be staying at the hilton hurghada resort arriving jan 30th departing february 1rst.. Thanks!

Been to the RedSea some 20 times now.
Untill now, all divemasters went into the water with the divegroups.
Only when all divers said they didn't need/want a DM, he/she stayed onboard.

Much thanks to Solly andn 300 bar! I tend to space out when I get down there looking around at everything. I like to stay in the neighborhood of the dm :) I'll be staying at the hilton hurghada resort and looking for a good dive center/operator to go out with. I'm loking for a buddy,

There are rules and regulations dictating these sort of things but of course there are operators that are not following those. If you go with a good operator you will have a guide if you want one. If you are in Hilton Plaza you are likely to go with Emperor and there you will have no problem at all.

...a...

There is more info on the subject on my website WELCOME TO AZIAB and you can read articles on Diving - Red Sea - Egypt in The EQUALIZER on WELCOME TO AZIAB MEDIA

Back
Top Bottom