Nekton trip to Belize Nov. 8

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverDoris123

Registered
Reaction score
Hi All,
Some friends and I have a trip booked on the Nekton Pilot, liveaboard out of Belize City. It's a week-long trip departing Nov. 8 and returning Nov. 15. The diving will be spectacular!!
On the 15th, we're doing a trip of some local Mayan ruins. Some of us are flying over a day early (Nov. 7th) to do a day of cave tubing (yup, just like it sounds --- we're going to be floating down a river on innertubes with lamps on our heads looking at stalagtights in the caves).
I have all the details of the trip if anyone would like to join us. There are a few slots still open. We are a fun group of skydivers who also love to scuba and have fun. Experience levels of my little group ranges from open water through instructor. We'll also be doing some Advanced training and Nitrox certifications.
E-mail me directly at DiverDoris@aol.com for all the details.
Thanks for listening,
Doris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom