Anyone in the Oregon/Washington area interested in this?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AquaticEngineer

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I have friends who dive here in Oregon and they recommended that I post something over here.

Anyways, I keep coldwater marine invertebrates and I have one more tank than I need right now and I am trying to sell it off. I thought maybe someone who dives and has direct access to things to stock their aquarium with might be interested in one of these.

They are big heavy duty systems but they are built on rollers so you can move them around easily. The model I am selling was manufactured in 2001 by marineland.

If you are a store owner, these are great systems to wheel out front of your store and display livestock in or to draw attention and bring in customers.

These are self contained unites, they have a 1/2 horse chiller, major filtration, UV sterilizer, protein skimmer.

Here is the info on them from Marineland:

DIMENSIONS: 50 L x 27-1/4"W x 53" H; SHIP WEIGHT: 650 Lbs.; CAPACITY: 110 Gallons; RECOMMENDED LOAD: Lobster 75-100 Lbs., Catfish 50-60 Lbs., Trout 35 Lbs.

I just dont really need 3 of them in my garage. If you have ever thought about going and collecting your own specimens from the oregon coast this is your chance! I love going tide pooling and someday diving, and I cant wait to go collecting with my kids when they are older.

Offers welcome, contact me if you'd like to see them in person, I'm looking to get $600.

I also have it posted on Craigslist with pictures, just search 110 gallon coldwater.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom