Hello!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cnote

Registered
Reaction score
I was told to repost here, so here's my copy & paste lol:

Just want to say hello. I'm not certified yet but I'll be taking my class in 2 weeks (yay!!!) and planning on certifying. I'm planning a trip for my bday to the Honduras this summer but wanted to get a couple dives under my belt b4 going off, so hope to get to know yall...going back to lurking around the site taking in all the info.

Sounds great! Welcome to the site, lots of great resource info can be found. Good luck with your dives. :D

There's good diving there? I could take a day or 2 off to come to P'cola to dive, only 2 hrs away.

That's like asking if it's Hot in Hell!

Well if u don't mind diving with a newly certified diver, I have no problem coming over there. I have my class next week and my check out dives later this month, well february.

cnote, welcome to a great group of divers and friends!!!! Just be aware and cautious of anyone with the letters "gg" at the end of her name!!! :D

Welcome. Where are you located? I'll be doing some divers for the next months. My girlfriend is about to get certified also.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom