Complete HD 1920x1080 Video Rig

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkstorm

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Ikelite Housing (#6014.50) (Includes tropical water filter)

Ikelite W-20 Wide-Angle Lens (#6420)

Ikelite Tropical Water Filter (#6441.42) (This one fits over the w/a lens)

JVC Everio GZ-HM200

Camera also includes: Two (2) JVC Batteries (1 standard, 1 high capacity), charger, USB cable, A/V cable, and Lowpro case.

The GZ-HM200 is an awesome camera that is ideal for shooting u/w because it shoots full 1080 HD and records to dual SDHC slots which means you can stick a pair of 32GB cards in there and you can go a whole dive-trip without running out of storage space. Most recently, I did seven days of diving in Cozumel, had this camera with me on every dive and didn't fill up the first card.

Here are the videos I made using this camera:

YouTube - Octopus on the Hunt

YouTube - Cozumel Underwater - January 2011

Price (because you're wondering): $1,500.00 via PayPal for everything you see pictured, includes PayPal fees and shipping within the U.S.

I had this rig up for sale in December. Since then I took it to Cozumel and shot the videos you see above. The only reason for selling is that I have a Canon T2i that I want to purchase a housing for but I can't afford to do it until I sell this rig.

Thanks for looking and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send me a PM.

- Thanks

Attachments

• JVC_Ikelite 1.jpg
    JVC_Ikelite 1.jpg
    393.8 KB · Views: 62
  • JVC_Ikelite 2.jpg
    JVC_Ikelite 2.jpg
    393.3 KB · Views: 54
  • JVC_Ikelite 3.jpg
    JVC_Ikelite 3.jpg
    398 KB · Views: 51
Price drop! $1,400.00 o.b.o. Please don't hesitate to make me a reasonable offer or to drop me a PM just to discuss this rig. Thanks.

...SOLD

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom