A.C.E. Wreck Dana Point, Ca

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like an awesome wreck experience. Video is very well done as well. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for sharing the vid.

I must say though I have never seen that many Cabazon on a dive let alone in one place :shocked2: Usually we consider Cab's a treat. Then again Sheepsheads are like WOW up here yet in SoCal it is just another fish.

ligersandtions,

CS2R is saying 2 years i think. Dana Point congresswoman helped pass the state senate bill to withhold municipalities from liability. So that bureaucratic tape is gone, it looks pretty certain...anybody want to go halfsies on a charter boat?...

And to Peter-C, i thought it strange too the mass aggregation. Plenty of theories, I want to check it out some more (that will just give me a reason to dive more!)

I dove the sink site for CSTR on the 27th of Jan. Yes, it is still in progress but if you would like more info check out California Ships to Reefs, Inc. - Home

Still lots of red tape to cut, but the 2 year mark is a fair estimate from what I was told.

So, is the ACE near the yellow marker buoy adjacent to the barber poles?

Sorry new to the site wonder if anyone can guide to the right forum. I need to find some dive buddies that like to do Kayak diving in southern California. Laguna Beach CA area....

happy diving,
tony

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom