Tech diving in Dahab Egypt - New Website

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lord Melch

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just about to start on my Tech Diving path.

Dahab Divers Technical have launched their new website, for anyone interested. IMHO a very nicely put together site. That Tom and his crew know their stuff goes without question... :cool2:

http://www.dahabdiverstechnical.com/

Last edited:
I would presume that when Tom and DDT moved from Fantasea to Dahab divers they shared the website, I would imagine now DDT is fully setup and have their own website they will take the into off the Dahab divers one .Really nice set up. Very professional nicely setup, top kit, and top staff.

Mind you would expect that from DDT.

I especially like their groovy neon O2 sign :D

Great spot right by the Lighthouse.

Devon',

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Moved to marketplace. Please be aware of Scuba ToS regards advertisements

Thanks. I am not affiliated to the business in any way, just figured if any tech divers fancies a trip they might find the info useful

If you mean break the affiliation with Dahab Divers and create their very own thing, legal wise, they can't do that, at least for now. They must be affiliated with an already-existing dive center, otherwise they'll be black-listed.

On the other hand, if they'll just do two separate web sites, that's fine. Actually now it's very confusing. The same range of services under the same name with two different web sites and price lists!!!

You should have a look at this instead of being jealous :eyebrow:... 3 different names on the same dive center and not blacklisted....and I can give you other examples...if you wish.
We all know that Tom has achieved and made great work in Dahab, he is a well respected and professional person in the Technical Diving Community Worldwide and in Egypt.

Club Red Dive Center to Tdi Dahab to Tek Tribe

Is that confusing or not??????

Hope that this information is useful for the other divers....
Great website Tom, Congratulations.
Thank You

You should have a look at this instead of being jealous :eyebrow:... 3 different names on the same dive center and not blacklisted....and I can give you other examples...if you wish.
We all know that Tom has achieved and made great work in Dahab, he is a well respected and professional person in the Technical Diving Community Worldwide and in Egypt.

Club Red Dive Center to Tdi Dahab to Tek Tribe

Is that confusing or not??????

Hope that this information is useful for the other divers....
Great website Tom, Congratulations.
Thank You
TDI Dahab is the domain name of Tek Tribe since ever. They recently affiliated with Club Red. I'm not aware that they are promoting the very same services for 2 different price lists, though.

This is not about any particular person. It's a question about 2 price lists for the same service offered by the same place.

And please try to be objective rather than those subjective comments like jealous.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom