Repost - Light & Motion Bluefin Pro Housing for Sony HC9

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bawb77073

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Complete Light & Motion under water video housing Including lights & accesories.

System only 2 years old, Only used on one major trip to Chuuk and everything is in

great shape. Housing is a Light & Motion Blufin Pro that fits a Sony HC9 Video camera.

The light system is a Sunray 1000 LED. The gear is carried in a larger than standard

Pelican 1600 case that holds everything including battery chargers with room to

spare. I have an extra Wide Angle port. Gear is located in Houston. Paid over $6000,

wanted to sell for $2000. Bob 832-396-6289

Attachments

• Camera1.jpg
    Camera1.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 122
  • Camera2.jpg
    Camera2.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 119
I'm interested in the WAL if it is the Fathom 90 and in good condition. Will you consider selling it separately? I PM'd you a few days ago, but haven't heard back, so I presume you've sold it?

Sorry, pending sale. Prefer to sell complete anyhow.

No problem. The HCX housings are nice, though I wish they had real one touch WB through the control handle. My HC3 is great, L&M makes rock solid stuff.

Hi Bob,

You mentioned the Sony HC9, will other Sony models also fit? also, can you mention about payment and shipping?

You may contact me at shapirao@gmail.com
Many thanks

Oran

Back
Top Bottom