GUE Fundies Class in Bangkok/Pattaya Thailand?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Molecule

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My dive buddy and I really want to take GUE Fundies Class with Gideon Liew in Bangkok (class/pool) and Pattaya (open water), sometime after April this year. But we need one or two more people to make this happen. If you are interested in, please let me know.

If there are two of you, then there are enough people for a Fundies class. I would talk to him, he may have someone over there looking for classmates already.

Peace,
Greg

Three would bring the expense down to my current affordable range.
Hopefully this message would reach out to whom have thought about this class in Bangkok, but haven't get it going.

I don't need the class, but I had the pleasure of meeting Gideon this past weekend (he was a visiting instructor for another class). He's great - really nice, and had some very helpful hints/suggestions. You'll have a great time! :)

My dive buddy and I really want to take GUE Fundies Class with Gideon Liew in Bangkok (class/pool) and Pattaya (open water), sometime after April this year. But we need one or two more people to make this happen. If you are interested in, please let me know.

I am totally in. Now you guys know how to train! I'm serious, should be able to be there almost any time. I was planning to see him in Malaysia or Puerto Galera, but this would be WAY better!

I am totally in. Now you guys know how to train! I'm serious, should be able to be there almost any time. I was planning to see him in Malaysia or Puerto Galera, but this would be WAY better!

That's great. Date is July 27-30. I will e-mail you more info.
At this point, We have two committed candidates and one likely to be a candidate, and you.

Cheers
Art

Look forward to meeting you.

Finally, I have four candidates for the class.

Thanks again SB for making this happened. Awesome webboard and awesome group of people.

This thread's considered closed.

No kidding.......I am SO glad I saw this at exactly the right time!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom