Chance to dive the Oriskany for Free

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

algulfdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Sign up for our mailing list for a chance to win a FREE DIVE TRIP to the ORISKANY, M/S ANTARES or one of the YDT Navy Dive Tenders, your choice.
I will draw for a winner June 1, 2011

We would also like you to join us on FaceBook for our latest news, but you don't have to be on FB to win the dive trip, Just need to be on our e-mail list.

Last edited:
A chance to win a free dive trip is not a "free dive trip".

Deceptive promotions like this always make me add the advertiser to my list of "businesses I won't give my money to".

What is deceptive? The OP state clearly that you have to sign up for a chance to win. That is pretty clear. Someone will get a chance to dive for free on the O. The title is free dive on the O, the short clear post tells how that might be possible.

Deceptive promotions like this always make me add the advertiser to my list of "businesses I won't give my money to".

OK, I changed the text to "a chance to win a "

Most divers on this section of SB (DDD) are already on my list so they are covered for the drawing.

So don't join our mailing list.
Just a way to expand our e-mail list and if you are on it you could win if not you won't.
Thanks for the feed back.

I think you will have to ask a mod to change the title for you. But as long as idoc keeps posting on your thread it keeps moving your thread to the top of the new posts. So while he is helping to promote your business, tell us a little more about yourself and what you do.

So while he is helping to promote your business, tell us a little more about yourself and what you do.

He's a boat captain who gives free dives on the Oriskany.

I think you will have to ask a mod to change the title for you. But as long as idoc keeps posting on your thread it keeps moving your thread to the top of the new posts. So while he is helping to promote your business, tell us a little more about yourself and what you do.

Been diving the Flora/Bama area since 1986. I have been running a dive operation for about 8 years. Check out our web site at Gary's Gulf Diver - Home page.

I thought that the post was about someone free diving on the Oriskany :shocked2:

Me too, since dives for free seemed unlikely.

Its a free dive trip for "someone", so the original thread title would apply.

Go cry somewhere else.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom