Online store opinions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBACrazy

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all,
Wondering if anyone has any experience with a site called DiveInn Scubastore. They seem pretty professional and have really good prices. Personal experineces from anyone???

they live in a nation that does not permit price-fixing (part of the EU) and as such they have to make a buck without all the garbage that goes on over here in the US.

Good people. I've never had a problem with them and everything I've ordered has arrived in good shape, as promised, and on time.

They are based in Spain, but have English speaking reps, if you need to email etc.

I have bought quite a few items from DiveInn, including my Scubapro S600 Mk25F. Never had a problem, quick turnaround, well packaged etc. My brother and my other dive buddy have also used them for expensive items i.e. regs, BCD etc.

They have excellent prices on Scubapro but everything else seems pretty much on par with other sites here in the UK.

great customer service

I was after a second stage that they didn't have in stock.
I was off on a trip in a week, and they took one off a package they had and sent it to me the next day.
very personable. and replied to every email.

good luck.
though shop aroundl, different sites have better prices on different items.

Thanks for your responses! With approvals like that I will add them to my list of trusted sites. Now, to order some cool STUFF! :D

Back
Top Bottom