Jackson Blue 1/29/2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hetland

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Met up with WJefferis, Recharge and MrXray for some relaxing dives at Jackson Blue Spring today. Debrief was of the Mexican variety, with the "Loco Taco" winning the envy of all those unwise enough to order something else....

-h

IMG_2080a1.jpg

IMG_2082a1.jpg

IMG_2130a1.jpg

IMG_2117a1.jpg

IMG_2163a1.jpg

IMG_2170a1.jpg

IMG_2168a1.jpg

IMG_2165a1.jpg

IMG_2164a1.jpg

IMG_2147a1.jpg

IMG_2184a1.jpg

That last photo of Walter reminds me of something......

http://www.nasm.si.edu/exhibitions/starwars/images/BookImages/sandman.jpg

""they" startle easily, but they will come back... in greater numbers"

So howd you guys like Jackson Blue?

This being my first cavern dive since my new cavern cerfication, I think J. B. was a great place to start . I would like to thank WJefferis for his services as our tour guide (great job, thank you) Being a primarily salt water diver, this fresh water diving offers a new experience to diving. I can hear the cave gremlins calling my name. :zap:

Looks like you guys had a great dive. What were the temps like over there in and out of the water?

68ish in the water and 70 topside. Even so, it felt warmer in the water. It was really nice because the sun was out in force and there was only one other group diving there.

there was only one other group diving there.

That is one of the great things about JB. During the winter time you can end up with the whole place to yourself.

That is one of the great things about JB. During the winter time you can end up with the whole place to yourself.

Can't thank you enough Walter. I'm looking forward to getting a boat over there and exploring more spots.

Of course you don't need too much of a reason to order the Loco Taco :eyebrow:

Very nice. I love Jackson Blue.

Oh, the Mill Pond is SO beautiful! Funny to see the high density of fish persisting, now that the water is warmer (or is the pond itself still 59?) And thanks for the Loco Taco recommendation!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom