Metridium Fields on Saturday 1/29/11

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kathydee

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
The Metridium Fields were stunning on Saturday at BW. So beautiful that, at the risk of embarrassing myself, I spliced together some footage from my new little camera.

Please excuse the occasional jiggle, it’s only my third time diving with a camera.

A huge thanks to Fofo for the great dive and team video production effort!

Enjoy!

Hey Kathy what camera is that? You get some true colors how? filters or post production?

Very nice video. I think you did a good job capturing the nice conditions. Thanks for sharing... (Yeah I know, I should have joined you)

Hey Kathy what camera is that? You get some true colors how? filters or post production?

Hi Andrew,

I wasn't expecting much when a friend gave me his old Power Shot SD870 Canon - but the footage looks ok :).

We used my Faber LP85's to set the white balance. Vis could have been over 40 ft, very clear and bright - which helped.

Thanks for posting it, Kathy!

It was an amazing day for diving.

cool video! thanks for sharing. I was there last weekend but the viz was only about 15-20ft. (if that) so didn't bother with video. (and 3 degrees cooler) Have to try it agin next time I'm out there.

I so envy you! Even worst day at BW probably beats my local quarry dive! However on the flip side at least it is diving :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom