XS scuba SS DIN plugs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crpntr133

lost, even with a compass
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have 4 XS Scuba stainless DIN plugs up for sale. They are in good shape, just used. I bought a package deal of dive goodies and I don't need all the plugs...$8 each. Buyer pays shipping and 3% Paypal.
If you want photos I will post them but I think we all know what they look like.

crpntr, Are these with a sharp channel carved through the threads to prevent air locks?

Please give me a price for all four, tax, title, and insurance... More like, what do you want for the 4 plugs including Pp fees, shipping using USPS to 28658 (Hickory NC)

I could just as well send you a check, you cash it and then send the items... Your call...!

lee

Last edited:
I got a killer deal when I bought 7 and really don't need them all so I am passing the deal on.

PM sent to lsorenson and sold pending payment.

Back up for sale.

Just like what I am selling but not Highland...XS Scuba instead

Attachments

• din plug.jpg
    din plug.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 55
You have got to be kidding me! Nobody wants these? I figured for $8 they would fly out the door.

SOLD and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom