New gear for sale!! Need to sell

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello Everyone,
I have a full set of new scuba gear that I am selling. It has only been on one dive only in fresh water. I have a Sea Quest Altitude XLT B.C., Aqua Lung Titan 2 regulator, Aqua Lung Octopus, Tank Alum., Oneill wetsuit Large 3 mil, Neosport wetsuit 5 mil w/ minor tear at neck/ discounted, TUSA goggles, TUSA snorkel, TUSA Xpert zoom split fins, 10" Aqua Lung Deep See boots, Zoop Compute, Sunnto Compass and Air gauge. I am not selling gear individually. I am asking $1050 OBO!! If interested you can call at 602-354-3668. If I do not answer please leave a message and I will return your call. I am losing out here. I will work on shipping if interested.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 32
  • photo2.JPG
    photo2.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 32
  • photo3.JPG
    photo3.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 26
  • photo4.JPG
    photo4.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 32
  • photo5.JPG
    photo5.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 34
  • photo6.JPG
    photo6.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 37
  • photo7.JPG
    photo7.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 30
  • photo9.JPG
    photo9.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 31
good day and welcome to scubaboard,
i'd like to throw this out there gently before you get 100 members chiming in and drawing blood, it may be much more realistic and beneficial to you to accept offers on individual items even though you aren't interested in that .... yet ...
best wishes and no harm intended ...
and if you are being forced out of scuba as opposed to selling off extra gear, sorry to hear and best wishes

Back
Top Bottom