PDA

View Full Version : The Murals of Denver Airport - Conspiracy?

Diving Lore
February 3rd, 2011, 10:16 PM
Is it just me, or are these things a little spooky?

Anyone been to Denver Airport and seen these things?

Here's a video on them...

YouTube - Denver Murals International Airport Colorado (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRRyBJnRlpQ)

Doubler
February 4th, 2011, 12:54 AM
So have you been reading "The Athena Project"?

SC_Hoaty
February 4th, 2011, 01:03 AM
Been through Denver many times, and never paid any attention to the murals. I do like the art in the train tunnels - little propellers that spin in the breeze caused by the train.

LIVES4SHARKS
February 4th, 2011, 03:58 AM
Haven't been there, but it seems many people have many thoughts about it all. Sounds like a topic for Coast to Coast.

Mysterious Murals and Monuments at the Denver Airport : Extraordinary Intelligence (http://extraordinaryintelligence.com/970/the-unexplained/mysterious-murals-and-monuments-at-the-denver-airport/)

It's just weird.

Carolyn:shark2:

ibj40
February 4th, 2011, 02:31 PM
Been through Denver many times, and never paid any attention to the murals. I do like the art in the train tunnels - little propellers that spin in the breeze caused by the train.

A little bit of trivia, but there are exactly 5,280 of those propellers.

I'm assuming it's obvious why they picked that number.

:crafty:

sassyalice
February 6th, 2011, 12:56 PM
A little bit of trivia, but there are exactly 5,280 of those propellers.

I'm assuming it's obvious why they picked that number.

:crafty:

Well some of us are oblivious (ME), want to let us in on the secret? :D

bygolly
February 6th, 2011, 01:04 PM
Well some of us are oblivious (ME), want to let us in on the secret? :D

Feet in a mile. Denver...Mile High City. Feet Above Sea level....

inventor
February 6th, 2011, 01:23 PM
Yeah, this is all over the crazy sites.

Chemtrails...because there just wasn't enough crazy to go around.

Sinbad the Diver
February 6th, 2011, 02:28 PM
i tend to lean more toward the murals being just a the most expensive and leftist agenda that could be found during the construction. That airport should be used as a case study, along with the Boston Big DIg, on how corruption and political influence in public works projects works. Best part is after it is all said and done, the politcal patriarc that led to the massive waste usualy gets their name on it in a nearly diefied manner (the road to the Denver Airport is the Pena highway or something like that and Kennedy and forever congressman now dead who was involved who's name I can't remember is all over the big dig).

Jim Lapenta
February 6th, 2011, 02:36 PM
I would have to say that it is a conspiracy. One to get governments to pay big bucks for jr high school level art talent. It screams "SUCKERS! I got rich off of you idiots!"

ibj40
February 6th, 2011, 02:37 PM

Bingo!

sassyalice
February 7th, 2011, 12:25 PM

:D Thanks Being a canuck I only think in metric ;)

SC_Hoaty
February 7th, 2011, 12:31 PM
:D Thanks Being a canuck I only think in metric ;)

In the Kilometer high city, there will only be 1000 propellers in the artwork. :D

DandyDon
February 7th, 2011, 01:34 PM
In the Kilometer high city, there will only be 1000 propellers in the artwork. :D
And not as high. I recently learned the elevation for my home town is 999 meters. :(

ibj40
February 7th, 2011, 03:07 PM
And not as high. I recently learned the elevation for my home town is 999 meters. :(

And stays that way for as far as the eye can see!

DandyDon
February 7th, 2011, 07:36 PM
And stays that way for as far as the eye can see!
It seems like but there is a slight slope overall. You just can't see it. Plainview is actually 1,026 meters.

2 Big 2 Fail
February 7th, 2011, 11:10 PM
Heh! If one desires to promote a conspiratorial agenda, about the least effective method would be complex art works in an airport. You're dang lucky if you can get people to read and make sense of a campaign poster or muster the attention span to listen to a simplistic radio spot geared to simpletons. Good luck depending on them to reflect thoughtfully on subtleties in public art.

Diving Lore
February 9th, 2011, 05:26 AM
I guess that's the point, one type of subliminal is easy for the listener to 'tune-into' the other is going to just 'sit' there and be 'absorbed' by every passer-by that looks at it while in the airport and knowing no better...

jar546
February 9th, 2011, 07:05 AM
More of a concern is the videographer's lack of compliance with faa regulations. Electronic devices are required to be off during takeoff and landing.

This gives credence to the theory that the video was put together by a terrorist group. Or so I heard.

Diving Lore
December 8th, 2012, 06:30 AM
More of a concern is the videographer's lack of compliance with faa regulations. Electronic devices are required to be off during takeoff and landing.

This gives credence to the theory that the video was put together by a terrorist group. Or so I heard.

I've asked him about this and my source says that the camera was a mechanical device not utilising an electrical source. :)

chillyinCanada
December 8th, 2012, 06:39 AM
The art might be a bit weird, but to me the biggest problem is the distance from the airport to Denver proper. Ridiculous.

DandyDon
December 8th, 2012, 11:24 AM
The art might be a bit weird, but to me the biggest problem is the distance from the airport to Denver proper. Ridiculous.
I heard that they are going to move it closer.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1