Dive buddy in Eilat March 10th - 12th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Deitsch

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I'll be in Israel on business the week of March 7th and will be taking my underwater photography gear with me. I'm planning on driving down to Eilat at the end of the week to get a couple of days of diving in.

I'm looking to find a dive buddy who ideally is also an underwater photographer so that they won't get bored while I'm snapping away.

I'm also interested in hearing of any dive outfit in Eilat that is particularly friendly to underwater photography. Last time I was there in October, I went to Aqua Sport which was a zoo. Dive groups were a nightmare and I ended up hiring a private guide. Even with the private guide it was very disorganized, so I am hoping not to repeat that again.

Thanks for any advice.

Following up on my original post I wanted to let you all know that I found Shulamit Diving (Google it, this board won't allow me to post a URL) and it was exactly what I was looking for. Not a factory, no clock watching, no nickel and diming, just perfect!! Shulamit was a great guide and I also took a Nitrox course with her. We went on four private dives and Shulamit let me spend as much time as I wanted photographing etc. Her equipment was all included in the price and was all in great shape. I'll definitely be back visiting Shulamit for my diving next time I'm in Eilat.

Planning on being in Eilat early November and have been looking at Shulamit's operation as a possibility. Thanks for the endorsement - confirms my thoughts.
Neil

Back
Top Bottom