I may be crazy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Could anyone provide a little assistance? My dive buddy has convinced me to dive in the Pensacola/Panama City, Fla in late March of this year (2011). Are there any decent web sources (threads) to see if this makes sense? We would be diving on this part of Florida on March 24, 25, and 26 before we return to the frigid northern part of Ohio. Now we normally dive dry, so cooler water temps are ok.

Would anyone have any referrals for dive charter? I do prefer diving from a boat. Do you guys dive during the week in the off season? I think those days are a Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

Thanks for your help. DWJ

There really is no off season here. Great shore diving and boat diving. In PC check with Pat Green, he is on the board. As long as there are no storms you should be able to get in some dives.

Here is MBT Divers website that has some of the local dives:

Local Dive Sites

They have this page dedicated to just the Oriskany:
Diving Oriskany

Tons of good diving here. Water temps will still be cold (around 55*-67*) but if you are diving dry then no worries there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom