Stingrayll and Sony Videocam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevedives

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Well maintained Light & Motion Stingrayll with Sony Digital Handycam DCR-TRV320 NTSC. Plus the F750 extended life battery. Camera records to Digital 8 cassette's so you don't have to worry about running out of recording space before running out of air. Same for the battery. Gets up to 8 hours of runtime per charge. Also takes still pictures to memory stick. Easy to switch between video and stills under water.

Video cam comes with charging cable, patch cable, remote control, external microphone, external light, and a wide angle lens.

Housing has never leaked and is very reliable. Color correcting filter is built in and easily flips into place. Wide angle lens is scratch free and works great. Original owners manual provided.

I'm also including a video card and cable for your PC in case it is too old to have the proper connection (mine was). :dork2:

$1100 or best offer.

Send me a PM if interested.

Thanks for looking, Steve

Attachments

• DSCI1031.jpg
    DSCI1031.jpg
    401.6 KB · Views: 74
I re-evaluated the price on this and see better deals out there.

I'll take $900 and pay for shipping.

Steve_dives at yahoo

I've just had a nice financial gain. Feeling generous and I figure I'll share the wealth.

First $600 takes this unit. Need to clear out space for the money bags. :D

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom