PADI Divemaster [Archive] - ScubaBoard - Scuba Diving Forum - Diving Social Network

View Full Version : PADI Divemaster

Sponsored Link
lester
February 8th, 2011, 07:46 PM
I am just wondering what does PADI send you with your divemaster c card when you are newly certified?

muddiver
February 8th, 2011, 08:01 PM
A certificate of completion and an envelope.

HIGHwing
February 8th, 2011, 08:11 PM
It's a big envelope though. Mine had coupons for PADI stuff...

lsorenson
February 8th, 2011, 08:16 PM
A bill for more money...? :D

Jim Lapenta
February 8th, 2011, 08:27 PM
Boy they really got cheap. I got a big envelope with a certificate, catalogue of all materials, and level 3 pricing for 3 months. Amounted to a 30% discount. Pissed off my Instructor because his shop was level two! He wanted me to buy my instructor manual through him so he could add it to a few other things and get level 3 pricing for the shop. Then he was going to sell the manual to me at level one!

paddler3d
February 8th, 2011, 08:39 PM
You get the Underwater Journal...and a reminder of your renewal:) You got most of the good stuff when you got your DM materials.

Divin'Hoosier
February 8th, 2011, 08:48 PM
Don't forget the patch. Gotta have something to sew onto your boat-coat.

scoobydrew
February 8th, 2011, 09:05 PM
You get an invitation to start your instructor training

davetowz
February 8th, 2011, 09:11 PM
An invitation to join the PADI diving society...again..

sink-er-swim
February 8th, 2011, 09:33 PM
A life time supply of junk mail and dive decals. :) The deals just keep getting better, I think the last batch offers a free instructors manual when I renew my professional membership.

hypertech
February 8th, 2011, 10:31 PM
I remember a packet with a bunch of papers and brochures. Nothing really that interesting.

edm81363
February 9th, 2011, 12:31 PM
Yeah, I got a ton of stuff in a huge envelope.

philmayer
February 9th, 2011, 08:58 PM
A life time supply of junk mail and dive decals. :) The deals just keep getting better, I think the last batch offers a free instructors manual when I renew my professional membership.

Last two renewals have gotten me the electronic version of the instructor manual. :cool2:

Sponsored Link

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1