WhBuddy needed for 2/12th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

andrewy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Epic conditions in carmel. who is up for a dive or two at monastery or around carmel? bonus points if you have pt. Lobos reservation :)

bump? anybody? anybody at all? you guys making me cry.

Hi Andrewy:

I believe we met on the Silver Prince a month ago, when one its engine decided to go on vacation. If conditions permit and you're still available, would you like to dive the northern side of Monastery, say around 8:00-8:30AM? I will only have one tank as my other is undergoing a hydrostatic test. I sat at stern of the boat on the port side and was trying my best not feed the fish.

Claude

Last edited:
I am meeting 3 friends tomorrow at 9am at Aquarius, doing couple easy shore dives (not sure where yet), andrewy you are always more than welcome to join our dream team

Thanks guys , im touched ..really , Dannobee is taking me out on his boat it be super awesome boat dive. on unrelated note i have reservation for lobos on sunday., let me know (PM) if you guys want it.

Claudehl, yes it was me , i hope you made it all right. i got really messed up on those fumes too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom