Underwater Video System

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

literod

New
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
A complete underwater video system that produces professional quality high definition video.
Amphibico Professional Dive Buddy Evo High Definition Housing, featuring manual and electronic white balancing and focus, electronic controls in pistol grips for focus, zoom, playback and record, backlight, and underwater microphone.
Sony HVR A1U High Definition Video Camera (records on mini dv tape). Shotgun microphone included that mounts to electronic shoe (not used when installed in the housing).
3.5" TFT LCD High Performance external color monitor that mounts on the top of the housing with a control lever that allows the user to change the angle.
2 Amphibico Discovery 10 High Intensity Arc underwater video lights with two spare bulbs that produce true color underwater.
A macro port for the housing, in addition to the standard port that came with the housing.
Pelican 1510 Case (the largest carry on size).
1 "M" lithium camera battery and charger.
12 lithium NP F-570 Sony camera batteries for the lights and monitor (each device uses two batteries) and two dual chargers.
2 Lithium NP F-550 batteries (same as the F-570 but a little smaller) and one charger.
4 Neutral Density filters that screw onto the light heads to reduce the output when using the lights at night.
Ball and socket mounting arms for the lights that mount to the housing.
White balance card with ball and socket arm that attaches to the housing, allowing virtually hands free white balancing.
Spare "o" rings for the lights, monitor and housing and "o" ring grease.
Not all of the equipment can fit into the Pelican case so it will be necessary to use a smaller bag to carry what doesn't fit into the case or the purchase of a larger case (which will require checking it for airline flights).
One of the slides used for mounting the monitor on the housing is broken, but the other one works just fine.
I am also including some home-made rubber gaskets that help secure the monitor and light brackets to the housing without having them slip.
This equipment was purchased five years ago, but I have used it on only a half dozen dive trips in that time.
This is an excellent system that I upgraded to after using a smaller, standard definition camera and housing for years.
I wanted a reliable system and invested more than $10,000 in this equipment, but am asking only $5,500. It served me well on dive trips to Indonesia and the South Pacific. I am selling it because I am no longer scuba diving (after 25 years in the sport).
Estimated shipping cost to the west coast by UPS ground is $65.
The item can be picked up in St. Petersburg, Florida.[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• IMG_4137.jpg
    IMG_4137.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_4142.jpg
    IMG_4142.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_4140.jpg
    IMG_4140.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
literod.......

I am interested in the two spare bulbs for the Amphibico discovery 10 arc lights. Will you be willing to sell me the two spare bulbs? Or just one bulb? I can not seem to find a spare bulb.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom