Wenoka Dive Knife

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eins

Registered
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This is my trusted knife that accompanied me during all my recent 300 dives. Still sharp and snappy (the sheath, that is), straps are strong, the whole set is totally functional. You won't win the beauty contest with it, but the one for seasoned divers :wink:

Selling it for five bucks plus actual shipping cost.

84795027.jpg

c212f9cc.jpg

ba84127d.jpg

ETA: Mark just asked me about whether the zip tie is holding something together. I had completely forgotten about it.

Here's the story: Early on, the top blue part of the sheath separated from its base and I had to glue it back on. To secure it further, I added the zip tie. Since then, it stayed put and securely together and never caused an issue again. I am not sure whether the zip tie is even needed, as the glued part is still unseparated, and the zip tie does not snag or interfere with anything.

So, again, if you need a knife to save your butt in an emergency (or just to slice some salami after the dive), this will do the job reliably. If, however, you care more about a shiny new-looking gadget, then there are newer, more expensive ones available elsewhere :wink:

Last edited:
Knife is sold (pending payment).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom