OWS cert-palm beach county

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Underthesea81

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello board,

I hope this is the correct place to post this, otherwise I apologize.

I am looking to find a dive shop to get OwS certified with in palm beach county.

Really wanted to do this for a long time, still a little schetched to actually do it, but planning on manning up and enjoying myself.
Any personal recs are appreciated.
Thank you!

So Is this the correct board? Anyone care to assist? It would be much appreciated

My son used force-e and was happy with them

Is OP local? Or visiting with time constraints?

Hi split lip I am local with no time constraints at all and willing to travel 45-an hour each way for the best possible introductory OWS cert, would like to follow that cert up with an advanced after 25 dives or so as well, thank you!

Please take a look at our website. Thank you for your time.

So Is this the correct board? Anyone care to assist? It would be much appreciated

When you post on valentines day, people might be a little slow to respond because they were probably busy pursuing other interests on that particular date. :D

I recommend Force-E: my sister did a refresher course with Mark and had a very good experience last year.

Scuba Diving - West Palm Beach - Dive West Palm Beach's drift diving

I used to dive with the following OP frequently and had a chance to watch them teach new students and they always seemed to do a good job. I did my Advance open water cert. with them and was extremely happy.

Welcome to The Scuba Club, America's Only Country Club For Scuba Divers in West Palm Beach, FL

Hope you pursue the dream.... it is worth it, especially living in this area where you can simply work diving in as part of your normal daily/weekly/monthly life style vs. having to spend big bucks traveling to dive in tropical locations like some of our northern bretheren have to do

Thanks for all the advice!
There is alot to sift through and i appreciate the help!
Safe diving all!

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom