Any local tec divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scadreau

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Just wondering if there are any tec divers that do regular local diving. I am heading to Florida sometime soon to do my Tec course but want to make sure I will be able to get some dives in locally to keep current.

If so, I would love to hear how often you dive locally and what your profiles are when you do dive here.

Thanks,

Scott

:bump:

I understand there are some, but I don't remember the shop. If you attend the Phoenix "Scuba Event", you'll find them.

Anyone interested in Tec diving at Vista Point? I'm looking for a buddy. I am out almost every Sunday and will be diving this weekend. The profiles are 20-45 minutes at 100-150 feet depending on what the goal is. I am laying line, like cave diving, to create tec circuits that can be dived all year around even when the lake is zero vis. Stage tanks and oxygen decompression are usual. I'm sure anyone interested will want to do some warm up dives first so we can get to know one another and you can be sure I'm not a wingnut...and vice versa. This weekend my profile is 145 feet, 40-45 minutes. I'm not up for warm up dives this Sunday. So if you want to come along you can thumb and turn where you want to. PM if interested.

PD

Back
Top Bottom