Sidemount plates

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CWSWine

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Looking to buy just the sidemount plates, I have all the webbing and d-rings in my junk box to build the harness. I have contact deepstopdiving.com diving with several emails without any luck, anyone know of someone sell just the plates.

What I'm wanting to do is take my Hollis SM100 and build a custom harness for diving AL80 and possibly removing some of weight for traveling.

do you mean butt plates?

Not the butt plate but the plates that goes between the shoulder blades and the one at the bottom for waist strap. The top one is normally a triangle plate and the bottom square.

The Z style plates are what I would like to purchase but either want to sell just the plates. Deep Stop was selling for 80.00 without harness. Just looking for a less expensive option. I had set of Deep Stops but loaned them out before even trying them and now they can't be found.

Just got a message from Deep Stop - he just waiting for more material to arrive. Thanks everyone.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom