Chicago Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jreihl

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm a recently certified diver and need to get some bottom time in before my trip to Monterey, CA in November.

Just bought my first BC and wetsuit and am dying to use them. The guy I was planning to dive with is a pilot and his schedule changes weekly, so we haven't been able to set anything up.

I'm looking for a buddy for some weekend or even weekday trips to Haigh quarry, but would be open to Lake Michigan dives.

Anyone interested, let me know.

Thanks,
Jason

jreihl once bubbled...
I'm a recently certified diver and need to get some bottom time in before my trip to Monterey, CA in November.

Just bought my first BC and wetsuit and am dying to use them. The guy I was planning to dive with is a pilot and his schedule changes weekly, so we haven't been able to set anything up.

I'm looking for a buddy for some weekend or even weekday trips to Haigh quarry, but would be open to Lake Michigan dives.

Anyone interested, let me know.

Thanks,
Jason

I plan on being at Pearl Lake Sunday morning. Haven't been there all year but the vis at Haigh has been bad. Not that it will be better at Pearl, but it's a change of scenery anyway. You are welcome to join us. PM me if interested.

I will be at Pearl both Sat. and Sunday helping with a class. After I get done playing with the O.W class I will be glad to
cruise around Pearl with you. Look for a Green Outback.

Sat and Sun also. My husband will be working with classes and I could use a buddy. Actually, last weekend the vis at Pearl wasn't too bad. 15' in a lot of areas, the deep area was horrible however.

I'm hoping to finally get to try my new toy, a 50# lift bag.

Maybe it will turn into a Pearl Lake Diving Party!

Julie

PS - Hi CrazyDave, See Ya this weekend!

I will definitely be there on Sunday. I'm meeting up with Laser and his buddy.

I drive a black Nissan Maxima and am hard to miss....6'-5 and a rookie.

10' vis sounds great. When I was at Haigh it was 3-5'. Not quite the Carribean, but it will do for me.

See you all there!

ps - this board is great. i have no excuses not to find a buddy to dive with.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom