WTH happened to the "Where are the Deep Dixie Divers" thread?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've never been to a Megadive (the springs don't hold that allure), but I would like to attend an ITK event some day.

I'm sorry, but we're not available right now.

Please leave a message and we'll get back to you.

..... BEEP ......

That was great fun. Did we annoy somebody?

I think I even got a "like" out of it that disappeared.

I also thought it was great banter, however the MODS here on the board felt I was SPAMING you about the Cozumel Invasion and pulled it. That's was never my intension, it was merely a challenge to have your area represent at the Cozumel Invasion. I am sorry if I offended anyone.

BTW - Denisegg and moondog75 have picked up the Dixie diver torch and joined the Invasion.

I also thought it was great banter, however the MODS here on the board felt I was SPAMING you about the Cozumel Invasion and pulled it. That's was never my intension, it was merely a challenge to have your area represent at the Cozumel Invasion. I am sorry if I offended anyone.

BTW - Denisegg and moondog75 have picked up the Dixie diver torch and joined the Invasion.

Hmm, seemed ok to us. We got some good spotlight on the Invasion, the megadive, Vortoberfest and Springfest in one thread :D Pete should have been happy.

Hmm, seemed ok to us. We got some good spotlight on the Invasion, the megadive, Vortoberfest and Springfest in one thread :D Pete should have been happy.

I could not agree more and Pete was on our side but it was the concenus of MODS that I violated the TOS policy. I think it was viewed as more an advertisment than a challenge.

I simply want to see a red dot from every state/country going to the invasion and know some folks only vist their local region forums.
Heres a link to the map
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/in...-2011/363331-official-invasion-crew-list.html

The MODS work hard here and for free so I have to respect their desicion.

Denisegg and moondog75 have picked up the Dixie diver torch and joined the Invasion.
Yeah!
Both sides of the great megadive/vortoberfest debate are now represented...Moonie & Netdoc will be officiating!
:cheers:

:)

Happy Diving!
Elena
www.gardencovedivers.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom