South Whidbey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

VooDooGasMan

Contributor
Reaction score
The Vis is like 30' today, Crabs were staying still, like I was'nt gonna see DSC04726.JPGem.

Some were just checkin me out.DSC04725.JPG others had some sand camo.DSC04732.JPG Then they run DSC04733.JPG all in all it was a fun deep dive, and good fun on deco stops on the way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qqql1xM_XM

Where was this? Scatchet Head? The Fingers?
- Curt aka oldsalt

Curt, the actual spot was north of glendale, you can here the ferry as it is almost where it the ferry turns to run along the shore. The sand shrimp are along there and the gray whales come along and churn them up for a meal. I would like to get lucky and see one doin its thing sometime.

Happy Diving

VDGM: I had to look at the chart to see where Glendale is. Since I live at Tulalip, it turns out that I'm looking at Glendale from my chair. Regarding gray whales; I haven't seen any this year. My sightings of Grays number in the thousands. I have gone into the water in front of my house when they were feeding and have dropped over the side of boats in their path, yet have never seen one under water. I read about a diver taking his grandson on his maiden dive at Edmonds UWP and had a Gray swim right over them. What a way to get introduced to diving.
- Curt:admingreet:

Back
Top Bottom