basic OW course recommendations - Key Largo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Crush

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
A friend of mine is interested in learning to dive and will be in Key Largo on vacation some time this spring or summer. I am guessing that said friend will be interested in either Intro to Scuba or a weekend basic OW course. Can anyone recommend any instructors or dive shops in Key Largo for basic OW?

I've seen some very happy students on Conch Republics boats.

Basic Open Water is the number one class tought in Key Largo. Almost all of the shops have great instructors that can help you though this, just pick the one that works best for you...

Thanks, all. I occasionally dive near West Palm, and the captain of the boat I use also recommended Conch Republic. I have recommended that my friend do the course and pool work at home so that the time in Florida will be spent diving (OW checkout at least) rather than sitting in a classroom.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom