so so viz today @ point lobos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

andrewy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
only @30ft by HITW it opened up some what to 40ft., logged nice 100 min dive to Betos vis @ 60ft+ there, Moving picture and books coming later this spring, got to get ready for ski slopes tomorrow, if any one of you on sugar bowl , look for all orange dude (thats me:) 10-4.

There were reports from the yesterday that the Carmel river had put out a chocolate brown river a bit further north. Sounds like it didn't impact Lobos to much.

only @30ft by HITW it opened up some what to 40ft., logged nice 100 min dive to Betos vis @ 60ft+ there, Moving picture and books coming later this spring, got to get ready for ski slopes tomorrow, if any one of you on sugar bowl , look for all orange dude (thats me:) 10-4.
Sounds like awesome vis to me.

There were reports from the yesterday that the Carmel river had put out a chocolate brown river a bit further north. Sounds like it didn't impact Lobos to much.
How far north was it?

here the video of encounter, lousy edit.. sorry

[youtubehq]YHh-2rNUNuM[/youtubehq]

Your videos and dive reports really motivated me to go dive even with all the rain we had.

Thats the idea :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom