Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rebreather instructer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OTHER... Please explain

Votes: 14 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
OW, AOW, Master Diver, Dive Instructer, SCR Rebreather, CCR Rebreather, Rebreather instructer. Nitrox, Trimix, Other. Which one are you?

Why do you want to know? Are you with Homeland Security checking on us terrorist SCUBA divers?

What's your porpoise?

Dr. Bill

from Czechoslovakia, with a bit of Irish and German mixed in along with a wee touch of Cherokee Indian.

I'm just a OW diver. I was just wondering what the majority of every one else is:) . Just curiosity. Why are you gettin on me:confused:

And I can't choose more than one, that's blatant false advertising SD12

I set the poll so that you can choose up to 10. Because you might be all of those things:wink:

I´m OW, AOW, Rescue, Nitrox, Equipment and Cavern.

I have about 70 dives, and intend to become a divemaster really soon.

Regards

Fábio

Scuba Dooba 12... we're not getting on you, we're just teasing ya based on the question. To answer it, I'm a measly AOW and waited nearly 40 years (and who knows how many hundreds of unlogged dives) to get it after I started diving. Logged almost 700 dives since July, 2000. My original LAC certification allowed me to dive the same limits as the AOW anyway, I just got it so I had one of those silly PADI cards since most didn't have a clue as to what LAC was. PADI hadn't been invented when I started diving.

Don't you mean Puget Sound, not Pujet?

Dr. Bill

Back
Top Bottom