DAN Oxygen Kit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bellediver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
DAN Oxygen Kit - like brand new. Large size Rescue Pak in original Pelican Case. Has room for two tanks but only includes one. Bought it for off shore diving trips but fortunately never had to use it. Tank has been filled with medical grade O2. Also comes with Allied regulator, demand valve, hose, masks, paperwork case etc. Paid over $650 new and was purchased directly from DAN. Kit is in New England so local pick up would be best but can ship at buyer's expense. Asking $525 but will consider reasonable offers.

Attachments

• DAN O2 Kit.jpg
    DAN O2 Kit.jpg
    439.4 KB · Views: 336
  • DAN O2 Kit Exterior.jpg
    DAN O2 Kit Exterior.jpg
    406.4 KB · Views: 183
DAN Oxygen Kit - like brand new. Large size Rescue Pak in original Pelican Case. Has room for two tanks but only includes one. Bought it for off shore diving trips but fortunately never had to use it. Tank has been filled with medical grade O2. Also comes with Allied regulator, demand valve, hose, masks, paperwork case etc. Paid over $650 new and was purchased directly from DAN. Kit is in New England so local pick up would be best but can ship at buyer's expense. Asking $525 but will consider reasonable offers.

How old is this and when was it's last Hydro?

Thanks

Is this still available??? If so when was it Hydro'ed?

Thanks

It is still available but I am not sure on the age or hydro. When I get home tomorrow I will check both and let you know. I believe it is at least 6 years old which would mean most likely it is out of hydro but I can get that done if you prefer or knowck off the cost of a hydro if you prefer to have it done yourself. In any case, I will get back to you sometime on Monday. Thanks and sorry for my delayed response. I am not certain how but I missed seeing your previous email.

"Defender" - I checked the O2 tank from the DAN kit. It is out of hydro as I suspected even though it has never been used. It has a date of 2001 on it. I am uploading some close up photos here so you can see how brand new it is so I am certain it will have no isse passing a hydro. Let me know if you are still interested and if necessary I can get it hydro'ed before selling it to you.

Attachments

• DAN O2 Tank 1.JPG
    DAN O2 Tank 1.JPG
    297.3 KB · Views: 110
  • DAN O2 Tank 8.jpg
    DAN O2 Tank 8.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 87
  • DAN O2 Tank 2.JPG
    DAN O2 Tank 2.JPG
    297.1 KB · Views: 99
  • DAN O2 Tank 5.JPG
    DAN O2 Tank 5.JPG
    298.3 KB · Views: 96
  • DAN O2 Tank 6.JPG
    DAN O2 Tank 6.JPG
    216.5 KB · Views: 107
Reduced now for quicker sale to $475. Can also deliver at no cost to anyone attending Beneath the Sea while there.

Newly reduced price $400 and it can be yours!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom