Dive Rig new condition,Halcyon,Dive Rite,LP 95 steel tank $1300.00

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oceanic1

Registered
Reaction score
High quality Scuba Gear, still in new condition and has only been used a few times. I am trying to purchase a rare item I found online which could sell soon, because I am a bit low on funds I am trying to sell some of my dive gear. This is my dive rig and I have more gear as well. I relocated the custom diver backplate to the back for the cylinder rest and put a Halcyon SS packplate with harness infront. So you get two backplates and I can add a low profile OMS cylinder mount adapter if you decide not to use two backplates. I prefer to use heavy duty zip ties instead of screws as well so you will notice that in the photo. Prefer to sell local in Seattle area cuz of shipping .

This sale is 1300.00
NOTE : ** This Dive Rig is mostly all together sale, I can add gear from link below.**

- Dive Rite Huricane regulator DIN ( In Store is $600.00 )
- Halcyon 5500 PSI spg gauge ( In Store is $80.00 )
- Custom Diver TDB wing 66lbs lift ( In Store is £567.00 about US $700.00)
- Halcyon SS backpate/harness/backpouch ( In Store 280-300 + 71.00 for pouch )
- SX Worthington Cylinder steel LP 95 new current visual ( instore aprox $300)
- Turtle Jet Fins with spring straps XL or XXL ( In Store 110.00 I have two pair )

**I have more gear including 8mm neoprene Teknodiver drysuit M/L as well

scuba2020.jpg
scuba2024.jpg
scuba2022.jpg
scuba2019.jpg
scuba2018.jpg
scuba003.jpg
scuba005.jpg

scuba006-Copy.jpg

scuba004-Copy.jpg

scuba2025.jpg

scuba019.jpg

scuba022.jpg

scuba011.jpg

scuba014.jpg

scuba009-Copy.jpg

scuba040.jpg

**Here are photos of other gear such as Drysuit and weight belts ect if interested**

scuba030.jpg

scuba2016.jpg

Teknodiver8mmdrysuit.jpg

scuba2015.jpg

scuba034.jpg

Last edited:
if you part I would like to know how much for the turtle fins XL?

Are in Great Britain? I see you noted price in pounds?

Hi all, I will not be parting out single items. I am selling the tank ,wing, harness, reg, as one unit and then selling the other gear as another package or all of it for a good price. Most persons dont need to buy this much gear but this is a good deal for the price and I can add gear to sweetin the deal. :coffee:

hey... quick question. The title and description says you're selling a LP 95, but in the 4th picture down, the tank pictured clearly displays; "3442". Is this the same tank you're selling? Looks like a HP 119.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom