Aeris Elite T3 computer malfunctioning?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sonic04GT

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have an Elite T3 that I purchased May of last year from Leisure Pro. It has been a great computer but I am concerned about wacky screens showing up in my Log.

If I use the front right button to access the LOG, then use the side button to scroll through I get these screens occasionally that make absolutely no sense.

Sometimes I can scroll through all my dives without seeing one of these screens, some times I'll see 3 or 4.

Is my computer defective?

IMG_1239.jpg

IMG_1238.jpg

IMG_1236.jpg

IMG_1235.jpg

IMG_1234.jpg

IMG_1233.jpg

I have yet to dive Nitrox or use Gauge mode with this computer. It's been a while since I've read the manual, which I will be doing shortly but this certainly does not look normal.

255 degrees F is a little warm!

I am a little concerned being that I should be able to trust my life with this thing, even if it is only the LOG portion acting up.

I also noticed a while back that the log computer interface software didn't always match up 100% with the log on the computer itself.

Last edited:
Aeris contacted me and did confirm it is malfunctioning. Sending it in for free warranty repair. Thanks Aeris.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom