Looking for a little local guidance

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

motorref

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm taking a long weekend to go to SF, probably the Palm Beach area, and I'm looking for some help w/ local dive shops.
Force E has shops all up and down the coast,a nd appear to be a quality outfit, but I've never dealt with a "chain" LDS before.
Dixie Divers looks like an enthusiatic bunch, with a well equipped shop.
Anyone have dealings with either? Spread the word - good, bad and ugly!

Thx,
KevinL

Just spent a long weekend diving in the WPB area and stopped in about every dive shop in the area. Force E on Blue Heron Blvd got our business. Great people and very willing to share info on local diving - especially BHB. Mark was on-site for one of our night dives at the Bridge and we ended up talking with him nearly every day in the shop. Good people and can hook you up with nearly every charter in the area.

Force E is a great shop to work with. You only have to deal with one person instead of calling all of the local operators, they find to the best boat to suit your needs.

Force-E is staffed by great people. I buy a lot of my gear there and have most of my equipment servicing done by them. Force-E does not operate their boats, but acts as a 'broker' and can get you on about 70% of the boats in the area:

Here are a couple of other options which, to the best of my knowledge, are not in their 'network' of dive boats

Scuba Diving Palm Beach, Florida :: Jim Abernethy's Scuba Adventures
Scuba Diving Jupiter with Jupiter Dive Center, Scuba diving lessons at a PADI 5 Star facility, daily scuba diving trips in Jupiter, Florida.
Welcome to The Scuba Club, America's Only Country Club For Scuba Divers in West Palm Beach, FL

Rented our tanks and weights at Force E in West Palm-great service, nice people-close to Blue Heron

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom