Misc. gear and Instruction books/Dvd's. Need to sell!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KeoniLone

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have some miscellaneous equipment/gear along with some unused instruction books and dvds that I do not need. I'm just looking to get them out of here and keep them from taking up space, so I'll take the best offer.

- Henderson 5/3mm Titanium Hyperstretch Hood - Large - I may have used it once. It's in perfect condition and is just like new.

- Henderson 5-MM Titanium Hyperstretch Pull-On Glove - Large - These have been used once or twice. Like new, perfect condition.

- Deep See Boots (3mm I believe) - Size 12 - Used once or twice. Like new, perfect condition.

- Tusa X-pert Zoom split fins - Used once or twice. Like new, perfect condition.

- Rocket fins - Used for a while. Still in near-perfect condition. Great fins.

- Cressi dive bag - Very nice bag, with plenty of room. Wheels and a pull out handle. Can easily be used as a luggage bag as well. Perfect condition. Like new.

- Adventures in Diving DVD - New and unused.

- Divemaster Manual and DVD - New and unused.

- Emergency First Response - Care for Children - New and unused.

- Emergency First Response - Instructor Manual - New and unused.

- Emergency First Response - Primary and Secondary Care Manual and DVD - New and unused.

- Instructor Candidate Workbook - New and unused.

- Instructor Manual - New and unused.

- Rescue Diver DVD - New and unused.

Please help me get rid of this stuff. :) Shipping will be free in CONUS.

I am just looking for whatever I can get for this stuff, so please feel free to message me about any of the items. I would certainly give better deals if you bought more than one thing.

I have been a member here for many years, have 100% feedback on eBay (ronjonsc) and PayPal.

Thanks for your time,

John

Rocket Fins, Gloves, and Rescue Diver DVD are sold.

Thx

Here is what is left for sale. Someone please buy them. I need to get rid of them. Taking all offers.

- Emergency First Response - Care for Children - New and unused.

- Emergency First Response - Instructor Manual - New and unused.

- Emergency First Response - Primary and Secondary Care Manual and DVD - New and unused.

- Instructor Candidate Workbook - New and unused.

- Instructor Manual - New and unused.

Back
Top Bottom