Flat lens for GoPro Hero HD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MAKO Spearguns

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
anyone confirm how their lens works ^

pricewise its great, though wonder how instructions work out to get the new lens in

I have not used this particular lens replacement, but it looks identical to the pursuit spearfishing lens so it should be an easy install.

It's no different than a standard lens replacement.

flat-underwater-lens-for-gopro-camera.jpg

This video shows how to do it

I hope this helps you.

Hi everybody,

as owner and inventor of the original goforfocus lens, which had been copied by Mako, I need to announce that I´m holding a patend pending status for my lens. The USPTO number for that case is 29387406.
So selling this lens is a patend violation.

You can buy the original goforfocus flat lens at one of my dealers or straight from my webpage.

best regards

Patrick

Home - www.GoForFocus.com "The focus fix for the Hero HD"

Thanks Patrick for confirming my interset in the Mako lens, still cant believe you would patent and charge 30euros for a piece of plastic that is flat. gl on the patent

anyone confirm how their lens works ^

pricewise its great, though wonder how instructions work out to get the new lens in

I got my GoPro from Mako and I got my flat lens for free as advertised. A small screwdriver and 2 minutes got the lens in place. It works great!! I'm only shooting at 1080 so all my vids are super. You can get to within about 2 inches before it turns blurry. I do want to get a red filter for all my wide angle shots though...

P.S. They ship FAST!!

has mako disappear? i tried to ordered one... and paid.. but nothing! sad ...sad...

has mako disappear? i tried to ordered one... and paid.. but nothing! sad ...sad...

Dude, what are you talking about?

Dude, what are you talking about?

i meant that i order one from mako and paid. but i have not gotten it. wrote an email to him.. nothing... aigh....

i just hope he send me a mail telling me he will send one out soon... else i will have to ask for my money back

Reactions: DMG
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom