Video of Sunday GUE/Adventure Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

danvolker

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! The Palm Beach Chamber of Commerce is going to love you. Showing-off your buoyancy control in the beginning? :)

Great job and some good looking diving skills by all...

somebody really liked that turtle. flutter kicked the reef to hell and back lol

awesome video tho

Excellent video Dan. Thanks for sharing.

Those were 2 really cool dives. Still can't get over how absolutely huge those groupers were.

Henrik

Thanks for the dive!!! :wink:

somebody really liked that turtle. flutter kicked the reef to hell and back lol

awesome video tho

I would guess that was not a GUE trained diver.

Great video Dan. Thanks for sharing! Looks like tons of fun!

Wish I had hung around for the sharks - next time :)!

Thanks, Dan! That was fun to watch and relive. I loved the thick school of baitfish at the bow of the wreck, with the grouper -- even though we were in the next group, we saw them, too.

I did have to laugh at some of the video, though. My conclusion, at the end of three days, was that normal people go down and video fish; DIR divers video one another :)

Thanks Dan ... that was fun to watch. Makes me wish I could've been there. Lots of folks in that crew I'd love to hook up with ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Thanks Dan ... that was fun to watch. Makes me wish I could've been there. Lots of folks in that crew I'd love to hook up with ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

We'd love to have you dive with us on our next one, soon after Easter :)
I'd love to get our main group from this last one back, and there will be much better and more reliable flat seas after Easter.

There was such an incredibly cool feeling to meet all the people we talk to daily on SB, and the diving with them, and the Apres Diving at the Hotel after each day's dive. Even though I personally had a lot of work to do on this, it was one of the best vacation experiences I have ever had...And I would like to thank the entire group for making this happen :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom