WTB BCD in Perth

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

two clown resort

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hi guys,

Can anyone give me a recommendation where to buy a BCD in Perth, please. I'm looking for a travel light back buoyancy BCDs. I don't need anything fancy as long its reliable.

I check out this website; DiveImports.com (Powered by CubeCart)

It looks very promising but their BCDs are really expensive. If you know any stores you can recommend I will really appreciated. Thank you very much for the help.

Hey Town Clown
They are one of the reasonably priced stores around.

A thought: If you are travelling, why not hire one at each place you visit. may be cheaper than buying overall.
Cheers
Graham

Hi guys,

Can anyone give me a recommendation where to buy a BCD in Perth, please. I'm looking for a travel light back buoyancy BCDs. I don't need anything fancy as long its reliable.

I check out this website; DiveImports.com (Powered by CubeCart)

It looks very promising but their BCDs are really expensive. If you know any stores you can recommend I will really appreciated. Thank you very much for the help.

Zeagle Express Tec Deluxe BCD @ the Dive Tub

Back
Top Bottom