Morrison Quarry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Does anybody have any up to date info on the quarry? I'm thinking about going there some weekend this month but my search is coming up with some conflicting information, especially about when the place is open. I read somewhere that they're only open during the summer, until September, but that doesn't make much sense because people ice dive there and there's no ice in the summer. One website suggests making reservations. I've read in a couple of places that there's an entrance/site-upkeep fee, but none of the site can agree on what the current fee is. Any info would be appreciated cause it would suck to drive 2.5 hours to get there and not be able to dive.

What???

Paintings by Jean-Louis in the quarry?? Well prints I am assuming. Too cool! I have the absolute pleasure of diving with him almost every week. Amazing diver and friend!

Can someone clarify if we actually need the Quebec card to dive Morrisons? I know a few of us would really like to go up, but disagree on having to pay to prove we can dive. Any factual info would be great

My FQAS card was never asked there, just my cert number. But you need it to dive anywhere in Québec... never saw a diving police yet...

To oreocookie, you can call Evelyn Morrisson at 819-459-3260. It should be open and it's 10 bucks.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom