more photos from DIR trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

danvolker

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
For the DIR/GUE group--these are your pictures :) They are high res so you can save them to your desktop and have for your home computers...Sandra has some spectacular marine life shots from these dives that will appear in the next issue of www.sfdj.com :)

gue-6260.jpg

gue-6259.jpg

gue-6258.jpg

Great photos Dan. Tell Sandra Thank You! I'm so happy to have them in the "album"

Henrik

I'm glad you will use them. Sandra is not really "wired" to shoot anything other than marine life shots, so the team stuff here was all I could pull from her on this go round.. :)

If any of you guys want a full size image you can print, let me know and I can send the full sized tif ... These can print with perfect clarity up to around 24 by 36 inches.

On another note, please see if your team wants to do a trip in one of the weeks soon after Easter.... This would be a shallow, carribean depth type trip where we hit the most fantastic of our shallow reefs.....horseshoe reef(37 ft on crown down to 55 at bottom of inshore ledge)......breakers reef, flower gardens, Delray ledge, all spectacular with similar depths and wild colors and marine life.

Also, everyone from the last trip please get back to me on this: I am getting the Hilton to create a special diver menu and food plan- I would like some feedback from you guys.
The idea is, breakfast will be included with package price, along with box lunch. Breakfast will price around $8 or $9 for eggs and oatmeal/cream of rice/some carb of choice-what should this be?

Dinners won't be included, but a new menu is being created for diver's with healthy food at reasonable price points. If I was to suggest a menu pricing that would be attractive to diver's, would it Applebees; dennies; local pub province? I want the food to be non greasy/not bar food...must include healthy vegetables and quality protein....I am guessing the quality level of Applebees would be easy to match price on and meet or beat quality- and that diver's would see this as viable...but I need input. Thanks!

Amazing photos.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom