March 12th - 19th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mwhities

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'll be in Navarre Beach next week (above dates). I'm looking for possible dive buddies.

I've considered Morrisons Spring, since it's been forever since I dove there. Also considering beach dives in the surrounding area. (As far as Orange Beach heading West and Destin heading East. Up to Vortex going North.)

I MIGHT be able to do some inshore boat dives. Depending on prices. On a semi-tight budget.

If any locals or others want to meet up a couple days, please post here, PM me or txt me at 601.540.5172. If you call and I don't answer, leave a VM.

EDIT: I'm also Nitrox certified and AOW. (If that helps anyone.)

Last edited:
Hey,

I was looking at going to dive at St. Andrews Jetties, in Panama City on the 17th. I'd be willing to meet up with you and do a few dives.

Looking at the tides, high tide is at 9:27PM on the 17th which would give us all day to dive. The surface water temp is around 65, which would mean the temp on the bottom is in the upper 50s or low 60s.

Back
Top Bottom